Followers

Friday 27 July 2012

Balloons Everywhere

Hi this card was made by Kienan for his dad's birthday.

I made this card especially for my dad and I did it all by myself. I took the same sort of design as in one of the Clarity DVDs. I cut out a large and small ballon design and then placed the template over some nina card. I then used my brayer and used the Big and Juicy Mountain Meadow ink pad to create the balloons. I then drew the strings on. I continued to used the template to stamp throw onto the balloons. Over all I am really proud of it even though I have probably done better before. For the corners I used one of the clarity stamps as you might be abel to see. The others I have used from some of the stamps my mum has in her box. He really liked it and so did I.

hope to hear from you really soon. K

4 comments:

  1. Wow Kienan what a fantastic card. I am going to have to give this technique a try. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaks for all of the recent comment and i will hope to see you in the near future. :)

      Delete